Injured Troup football tests negative for stroke
HOUSTON, Texas (KLTV) - Cooper Reid, the Troup High School football player who suffered a head injury during a game has tested negative for a stroke, according to the Cooper Reid #22 prayers and updates Facebook page.
An update from the page stated that a CT scan showed a stroke, however once an MRI was conducted it showed no signs of a stroke. He has taken to Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital where doctors will check brain pressure as well as signs of Cooper suffering seizures.
- Community raises funds for injured Troup football player
- Injured Troup football player facing ‘bit of a setback’
- Injured Troup football player responding to therapy sessions
- Injured Troup football player Cooper Reid making progress in Houston
- Troup community continues to pray for Cooper Reid following head injury on the football field
- Injured Troup football player recovering from surgery
- Troup High School football player ‘continues to heal’ from head injury during game
- Troup High School football player suffers head injury during game
Copyright 2022 KLTV. All rights reserved.