East Texan chosen as Earl Campbell Rose Award semi-finalist
TYLER, Texas (KLTV) - A Mount Enterprise football player has been chosen as a semifinalist for the Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award.
Kendre Miller is a running back with TCU. Finalists will be announced Dec. 13, and the winner will be announced at a banquet on Jan. 11, 2023.
The Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award was announced in 2012 given to the top offensive player in Division I football.
Nominees must meet one or more of the following criteria: born in Texas and/or graduated from a Texas High School and/or played at a Texas-based junior college.
- RB Devon Achane (Texas A&M)
- OL Steve Avila (TCU)
- WR Nathaniel Dell (Houston)
- QB Max Duggan (TCU)
- QB Frank Harris (UTSA)
- WR Xavier Hutchinson (Iowa State)
- WR Quentin Johnston (TCU)
- RB Kendre Miller (TCU)
- QB Tanner Mordecal (SMU)
- WR Rashee Rice (SMU)
- RB Richard Reese (Baylor
- RB Bijan Robinson (Texas)
- WR Keylon Stokes (Tulsa)
- QB Clayton Tune (Houston)
- RB Deuce Vaughn (Kansas State)
- QB Cameron Ward (Washington State)
Copyright 2022 KLTV. All rights reserved.