Grilled sirloin steak kabobs with garlic rosemary butter by Shalene McNeill with Texas Beef Council
TYLER, Texas (KLTV) - Shalene McNeill with Texas Beef Council joined us to show us how to make an incredible recipe. You’re going to want to try this as soon as possible!
Grilled Sirloin Steak Kabobs with Garlic Rosemary Butter
· 1 lb. beef Top Sirloin Steak boneless, cut 1 inch thick
· 1 Tbsp. steak seasonin blend
· 1 Tbsp. olive oil
· 8 oz. red-skinned potatoes
· 4 oz. cherry tomatoes
· 4 oz. Portobello mushrooms
1. Cut potatoes into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
2. Cut beef Top Sirloin Steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces. Combine beef, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, olive oil, and steak seasoning in a large bowl; toss. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto metal skewers.
3. Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, 9 to 12 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 10 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once and brushing with sauce during last 5 minutes. Remove from grill and brush with remaining sauce. Garnish with remaining rosemary, parsley mixture.
4. In a small sauce pot combine butter, parsley, garlic, and rosemary. Melt butter mixture over low heat either on the stove top or on your grill; until melted. Stir occasionally.
Copyright 2023 KLTV. All rights reserved.