Houston Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the Houston Cougars (33-3) are listed with the second-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +400 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 7:15 PM ET on Friday, March 24, the Cougars match up with the Miami Hurricanes in the Sweet 16. Houston is favored by 7.5 points, and the point total is set at 137.5.
Houston NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+400||2nd||Bet $100 to win $400|
|Pre-Tournament||+550||1st||Bet $100 to win $550|
|Pre-New Year||+700||1st||Bet $100 to win $700|
|Preseason||+1000||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Houston Team Stats
- Houston has a +658 scoring differential, topping opponents by 18.3 points per game. It is putting up 74.9 points per game to rank 98th in college basketball and is allowing 56.6 per contest to rank second in college basketball.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Houston has put up a perfect 1-0 record. They are 32-3 when favored by more than three points.
Houston Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-2 | Q2 Record: 6-0 | Q3 Record: 9-1 | Q4 Record: 9-0
- Houston has nine wins versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 10th-most in Division 1.
- Houston has tied for the 20th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (six).
- Houston has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation (nine).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Houston Players
- The Cougars' scoring leader is Marcus Sasser, who puts up 16.9 points per game.
- Jamal Shead leads Houston with 5.4 assists per game and J'wan Roberts paces the squad with 7.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Sasser is the top three-point shooter for the Cougars, knocking down 2.7 per contest.
- Shead leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Roberts collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Houston.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.