Texas Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Texas Longhorns (29-8) are contenders to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +375 on the moneyline, the third-best odds of all college basketball teams.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Longhorns play the Miami Hurricanes, beginning at 5:05 PM ET on Sunday, March 26 in the Elite Eight. Texas is favored by 3.5 points in this matchup. Bookmakers have set the point total at 149.5.
Texas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+375||3rd||Bet $100 to win $375|
|Pre-Tournament||+1600||7th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
|Pre-New Year||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+2500||12th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Texas Team Stats
- Texas has a +391 scoring differential, topping opponents by 10.6 points per game. It is putting up 77.9 points per game to rank 38th in college basketball and is giving up 67.3 per outing to rank 94th in college basketball.
- Texas has won 26 games (26-3) when playing as the favorite, while going 2-5 when listed as the underdog.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, Texas is undefeated at 3-0. As favorites of more than three points, it has sported a record of 23-3.
Texas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 15-7 | Q2 Record: 4-1 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Texas has 15 wins against Quadrant 1 teams, the most in the country.
- Texas has tied for the 49th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Texas Players
- Marcus Carr leads the Longhorns in scoring (15.8 PPG) and assists (4.1 per game).
- Timmy Allen paces Texas with 5.6 rebounds per game.
- The Longhorns are led by Carr from beyond the arc. He makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Carr leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Dylan Disu collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Texas.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.