Kenyon Martin Jr. Player Prop Bets: Rockets vs. Celtics - March 13
Kenyon Martin Jr. and the rest of the Houston Rockets will be facing off versus the Boston Celtics on Monday at 8:00 PM ET.
We're going to break down Martin's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kenyon Martin Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kenyon Martin Jr. Insights vs. the Celtics
- Martin has taken 8.5 shots per game this season and made 4.8 per game, which account for 9.6% and 12.0%, respectively, of his team's total.
- Martin is averaging 2.6 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 8.1% of his team's shots from beyond the arc.
- Martin's opponents, the Celtics, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 14th in the NBA with 102.1 possessions per game, while his Rockets rank 16th in possessions per game with 103.3.
- Defensively, the Celtics are ninth in the league, conceding 112.4 points per game.
- The Celtics are the 18th-ranked squad in the league, giving up 43.9 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Celtics are No. 1 in the league, allowing 22.9 per contest.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Celtics have conceded 11.7 makes per game, sixth in the NBA.
Kenyon Martin Jr. vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Martin or any of his Rockets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.