Kevin Porter Jr. Player Prop Bets: Rockets vs. Celtics - March 13
The Houston Rockets, with Kevin Porter Jr., hit the court versus the Boston Celtics at 8:00 PM ET on Monday.
With prop bets available for Porter, let's dive into some stats and trends to assist you in making good predictions.
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kevin Porter Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kevin Porter Jr. Insights vs. the Celtics
- This season, he's put up 11.3% of the Rockets' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 14.9 per contest.
- Porter is averaging 6.2 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 12.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc.
- Porter's opponents, the Celtics, have a neutral offensive tempo, averaging 102.1 possessions per game, while his Rockets average 103.3 per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams.
- The Celtics concede 112.4 points per contest, ninth-ranked in the league.
- The Celtics are the 18th-ranked team in the NBA, conceding 43.9 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Celtics are No. 1 in the league, giving up 22.9 per game.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Celtics are ranked sixth in the league, conceding 11.7 makes per game.
Kevin Porter Jr. vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Porter or any of his Rockets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.