Kenyon Martin Jr. Player Prop Bets: Rockets vs. Lakers - March 15
Kenyon Martin Jr.'s Houston Rockets match up versus the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
We're going to look at Martin's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good selections.
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kenyon Martin Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kenyon Martin Jr. Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, Kenyon Martin Jr. has made 4.9 shots from the floor per game, which accounts for 12.1% of his team's total makes.
- He's taken 2.7 threes per game, or 8.2% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Martin's Rockets average 103.2 possessions per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams, while the Lakers are the league's fastest with 105.3 possessions per contest.
- Giving up 117.1 points per game, the Lakers are the 21st-ranked team in the league on defense.
- On the glass, the Lakers have conceded 45.4 rebounds per game, which puts them 27th in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Lakers have allowed 25.7 per game, 16th in the NBA.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Lakers have conceded 12.6 makes per game, 21st in the NBA.
Kenyon Martin Jr. vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Martin or any of his Rockets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.