Kevin Porter Jr. Player Prop Bets: Rockets vs. Lakers - March 15
Kevin Porter Jr. and his Houston Rockets teammates will match up versus the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this piece we'll break down Porter's stats and trends, helping you with your prop bets.
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kevin Porter Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kevin Porter Jr. Insights vs. the Lakers
- Porter is responsible for attempting 11.3% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 14.9 per game.
- He's put up 6.2 threes per game, or 12.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Porter's opponents, the Lakers, have the NBA's fastest tempo with 105.3 possessions per game, while his Rockets rank 16th in possessions per game with 103.2.
- The Lakers concede 117.1 points per game, 21st-ranked in the NBA.
- The Lakers are the 27th-ranked squad in the NBA, conceding 45.4 rebounds per game.
- The Lakers are the 16th-ranked squad in the NBA, conceding 25.7 assists per game.
- Allowing 12.6 made 3-pointers per contest, the Lakers are the 21st-ranked squad in the NBA.
Kevin Porter Jr. vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Porter or any of his Rockets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.