Texas A&M vs. Penn State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies (25-9) play the No. 10 Penn State Nittany Lions (22-13) in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday, beginning at 9:55 PM.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Texas A&M vs. Penn State matchup in this article.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 9:55 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas A&M Moneyline||Penn State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas A&M (-2.5)||134.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Texas A&M (-2.5)||135.5||-150||+130||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Texas A&M (-2.5)||134.5||-149||+130||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 23-11-0 ATS this season.
- So far this season, 16 out of the Aggies' 34 games have gone over the point total.
- Penn State has put together a 21-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- In the Nittany Lions' 33 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 20 times.
Texas A&M Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- Texas A&M is two spots higher based on its national championship odds (18th-best in the country) than its computer ranking (20th-best).
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Aggies have had the 57th-biggest change this season, improving from +12000 at the start to +6000.
- Texas A&M's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 1.6%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.