Texas A&M vs. Penn State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies (25-9) and the No. 10 Penn State Nittany Lions (22-13) are set to meet in their first-round matchup in the NCAA Tournament on Thursday, starting at 9:55 PM on TBS. Texas A&M is a 2.5-point favorite in this contest. Here's everything you need to know about this Midwest Region matchup as you fill out your brackets. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 9:55 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas A&M Betting Records & Stats
- Texas A&M and its opponents have gone over 134.5 combined points in 19 of 32 games this season.
- The average total in Texas A&M's games this year is 139.4, 4.9 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Aggies have gone 22-10-0 ATS this season.
- Texas A&M has entered the game as favorites 25 times this season and won 22, or 88%, of those games.
- This season, Texas A&M has won 20 of its 23 games, or 87%, when favored by at least -150 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60% chance of a victory for Texas A&M.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 134.5||% of Games Over 134.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Texas A&M Insights & Trends
- Texas A&M has an 8-2 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall over its past 10 contests.
- Three of Aggies' last 10 contests have hit the over.
- The 73.2 points per game the Aggies put up are only 4.8 more points than the Nittany Lions allow (68.4).
- Texas A&M is 15-5 against the spread and 16-5 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Home/Away Splits
|Texas A&M||Penn State|
|12-3-0||Home ATS Record||8-6-0|
|7-3-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|73.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.9|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.4|
|5-10-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-5-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.