Baylor vs. UCSB: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the No. 3-seed Baylor Bears (22-10) hit the court against the No. 14 seed UCSB Gauchos (27-7) on Friday at Ball Arena. The matchup tips off at 1:30 PM, on TNT.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Baylor vs. UCSB matchup in this article.
Baylor vs. UCSB Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Baylor vs. UCSB Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Baylor Moneyline||UCSB Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Baylor (-10.5)||143.5||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Baylor (-10.5)||143||-610||+460||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Baylor (-10.5)||144||-556||+400||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Baylor vs. UCSB Betting Trends
- Baylor is 16-15-1 ATS this season.
- Bears games have gone over the point total 17 out of 32 times this season.
- UCSB has put together a 20-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- So far this year, 19 out of the Gauchos' 32 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Baylor Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2500
- Baylor is five spots higher based on its national championship odds (11th-best in college basketball) than its computer ranking (16th-best).
- The Bears have had the 73rd-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, dropping from +1500 at the beginning of the season to +2500.
- Baylor's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 3.8%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.