Texas Tech vs. SMU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Monday's contest between the Texas Tech Red Raiders (19-14) and the SMU Mustangs (17-12) at United Supermarkets Arena has a projected final score of 66-63 based on our computer prediction, with Texas Tech securing the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM on March 20.
The Red Raiders enter this matchup following a 67-54 victory against UTEP on Thursday.
Texas Tech vs. SMU Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, Texas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Texas Tech vs. SMU Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Tech 66, SMU 63
Texas Tech Schedule Analysis
- The Red Raiders registered their best win of the season on January 18, when they defeated the Texas Longhorns, who rank No. 15 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 68-64.
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Red Raiders are 4-9 (.308%) -- tied for the 34th-most victories, but also tied for the 38th-most defeats.
Texas Tech 2022-23 Best Wins
- 68-64 at home over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on January 18
- 86-85 at home over Colorado (No. 21/AP Poll) on November 16
- 72-67 over Middle Tennessee (No. 33) on November 25
- 78-68 at home over Kansas State (No. 62) on February 5
- 85-65 on the road over Kansas State (No. 62) on January 14
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Texas Tech Performance Insights
- The Red Raiders average 69.3 points per game (98th in college basketball) while allowing 67.2 per contest (250th in college basketball). They have a +68 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 2.1 points per game.
- In conference matchups, Texas Tech puts up fewer points per contest (67.7) than its overall average (69.3).
- When playing at home, the Red Raiders are averaging 4.7 more points per game (70.5) than they are in road games (65.8).
- In home games, Texas Tech is surrendering 8.3 fewer points per game (64.1) than on the road (72.4).
- The Red Raiders have been scoring 65.9 points per contest in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's a little lower than the 69.3 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.