North Texas vs. Oklahoma State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 21
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (20-15) play the North Texas Mean Green (28-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 on ESPN.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Oklahoma State vs. North Texas matchup.
North Texas vs. Oklahoma State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
North Texas vs. Oklahoma State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oklahoma State Moneyline||North Texas Moneyline|
North Texas vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- North Texas is 17-14-1 ATS this year.
- The Mean Green have been an underdog by 4 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Oklahoma State has put together a 16-18-1 record against the spread this season.
- In the Cowboys' 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.