North Texas vs. UAB: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 30
A pair of streaking squads hit the court when the UAB Blazers (29-9, 14-6 C-USA) visit the North Texas Mean Green (30-7, 16-4 C-USA) on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET. The Blazers are putting their four-game winning streak on the line versus the Mean Green, who have won four in a row.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the UAB vs. North Texas matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
North Texas vs. UAB Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Orleans Arena in Paradise, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
North Texas vs. UAB Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UAB Moneyline||North Texas Moneyline|
North Texas vs. UAB Betting Trends
- North Texas has put together a 19-14-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Mean Green have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- UAB has compiled a 16-18-2 record against the spread this season.
- Blazers games have gone over the point total 23 out of 36 times this season.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.