The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Carl Yuan
The field for the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) in San Antonio, Texas will feature Carl Yuan. The par-72 course spans 7,438 yards and the purse is $8,900,000.00 for the tournament, running from March 30 - April 2.
Looking to wager on Yuan at the Valero Texas Open this week? Read on for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Carl Yuan Insights
- Yuan has finished better than par three times and carded six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds.
- He hasn't finished a single of his most recent 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Yuan has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
- In his past five appearances, Yuan has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past five appearances.
- Yuan hasn't finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five tournaments, with an average finish of 63rd.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, shorter than the 7,438-yard length for this event.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At TPC San Antonio (Oaks), the scoring average is higher at -2 per tournament.
- The courses that Yuan has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,269 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will be 7,438 yards this week.
- Events he has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -6. That's lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.
Yuan's Last Time Out
- Yuan was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, with an average of 3.05 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.28 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Valspar Championship, which placed him in the 13th percentile among all competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Yuan was better than 63% of the golfers (averaging 4.69 strokes).
- Yuan shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of 20 par-3s at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3s at the Valspar Championship, Yuan carded three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.4).
- Yuan's four birdies or better on par-4s at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.3.
- In that last outing, Yuan's showing on the 36 par-4s included a bogey or worse 14 times (compared to the field's better average, six).
- Yuan finished the Valspar Championship carding a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.3 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Valspar Championship, Yuan carded one bogey or worse, fewer than the tournament average of 1.3.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Yuan Odds to Win: +25000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.