The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Max McGreevy
Max McGreevy will hit the course at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) in San Antonio, Texas for the 2023 Valero Texas Open from March 30 - April 2, looking to conquer the par-72, 7,438-yard course with $8,900,000.00 in prize money on the table.
Looking to wager on McGreevy at the Valero Texas Open this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Max McGreevy Insights
- Over his last 14 rounds, McGreevy has shot below par on six occasions, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the five best scores in two of his last 14 rounds played.
- McGreevy has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
- In his past five appearances, McGreevy has had an average finish of 42nd.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut twice.
- McGreevy has had an average finish of 42nd in his past five events.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- McGreevy finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent appearance at this event in 2022.
- At 7,438 yards, TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set up as a par-72 for this event. In the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Golfers at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) have averaged a score of -2 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 during the past year.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) checks in at 7,438 yards, 186 yards longer than the average course McGreevy has played in the past year (7,252 yards).
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -7 among finishers, lower than the -2 average at this course.
McGreevy's Last Time Out
- McGreevy finished in the 42nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him in the 55th percentile.
- McGreevy was better than 43% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- McGreevy recorded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, McGreevy had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.7).
- McGreevy recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship.
- In that most recent competition, McGreevy's performance on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (the field's average was worse, at 5.2).
- McGreevy finished the Corales Puntacana Championship carding a birdie or better on 10 par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 5.9 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, McGreevy had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (0.9).
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- McGreevy Odds to Win: +40000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.