Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Houston Astros (36-24) are currently +700 to win the World Series, the fourth-best odds in the majors. They are -175 to win the AL West.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+700||4th||(+700, bet $100 to win $700)|
|To Win the AL West||-175||-||(-175, bet $175 to win $100)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros Standings Information
The Astros are 0.5 games behind in the Wild Card standings, and 3.5 games out of first in the AL West.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||9|
Astros Team Stats
- The Astros pitching staff is first in the majors with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Houston has a 3.25 team ERA that ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros have racked up at least two homers in 16 games this season, and are 11-5 in those outings.
- Houston has put up five or more extra-base hits in 12 games this season, and has gone 10-2 in those contests.
- The Astros have gone 17-11 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Houston has gone 26-8 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros Next Game Information
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Blue Jays|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Odds|
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Yordan Alvarez||+2000||-||-||.278/.391/.582 16 HR 53 RBI|
|Kyle Tucker||+5000||-||-||.284/.354/.462 8 HR 36 RBI|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.214/.276/.264 1 HR 23 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+15000||-||-||.254/.355/.399 8 HR 36 RBI|
|Jose Altuve||+20000||-||-||.286/.388/.500 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.254/.310/.430 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+750||-||6-4 2.16 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Corey Julks||-||-||+8000||.258/.275/.406 5 HR 22 RBI|
|Cristian Javier||-||+6000||-||7-1 2.84 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||2-2 5.20 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+10000||.284/.300/.486 3 HR 7 RBI|
|Hunter Brown||-||+6000||+600||5-2 3.75 ERA 10.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Astros gear at Fanatics!
Astros' Top Players
- Yordan Alvarez has a .278/.391/.582 triple slash this season, with 16 homers, 53 RBI, 40 runs scored, and a 13.3% walk rate.
- This season, Alex Bregman is batting .254 with eight home runs, 34 runs, 36 RBI, one stolen base, and a 12.8% walk rate.
- At the dish, Kyle Tucker is batting .284/.354/.462 with 13 doubles, eight home runs, 25 walks and 36 RBI.
- Jeremy Pena has registered a .254/.310/.430 slash line with 14 doubles, eight home runs, 13 walks and 26 RBI so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.