Rangers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Texas Rangers (38-20) have +1800 odds to win the World Series, which places them among the top half of teams in Major League Baseball (eighth). They are +190 to win the AL West.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rangers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+1800||8th||(+1800, bet $100 to win $1800)|
|To Win the AL West||+190||-||(+190, bet $100 to win $190)|
Think the Rangers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers Standings Information
The Rangers are in first place, 2.5 games in front of the Astros, in the AL West.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||8.5|
Rangers Team Stats
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB.
- Texas has a 3.65 team ERA that ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers have hit at least two dingers in 21 games this season, and are 16-5 in those contests.
- Texas is 15-3 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Rangers are 14-2 in the 16 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Texas has a 30-4 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (34 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers Next Game Information
Rangers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Marcus Semien||+3500||-||-||.303/.371/.506 9 HR 47 RBI|
|Adolis García||+10000||-||-||.260/.321/.498 14 HR 51 RBI|
|Corey Seager||+15000||-||-||.349/.405/.623 6 HR 29 RBI|
|Nate Lowe||+20000||-||-||.280/.357/.435 6 HR 35 RBI|
|Jacob deGrom||+20000||+8000||-||2-0 2.67 ERA 13.4 K/9|
|Josh Jung||+20000||-||+450||.294/.343/.518 12 HR 38 RBI|
|Jonah Heim||+25000||-||-||.297/.350/.486 7 HR 46 RBI|
|Dane Dunning||-||+20000||-||4-1 2.06 ERA 6.0 K/9|
|Martín Pérez||-||+15000||-||6-1 4.43 ERA 6.5 K/9|
|Jon Gray||-||+12500||-||6-1 2.51 ERA 7.1 K/9|
|Andrew Heaney||-||+20000||-||4-3 4.03 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Nathan Eovaldi||-||+1200||-||8-2 2.24 ERA 8.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rangers gear at Fanatics!
Rangers' Top Players
- Marcus Semien has helped carry the team's offense this season, hitting .303/.371/.506 with 18 doubles, two triples, nine home runs, 27 walks and 47 RBI.
- This year, Adolis Garcia is batting .260 with 14 home runs, 47 runs, 51 RBI, four stolen bases, and a 8.1% walk rate.
- At the plate, Nate Lowe has produced a .793 OPS, batting .280/.357/.435 with 16 doubles, six home runs, 28 walks and 51 RBI.
- Jonah Heim has hit .297/.350/.486 with seven home runs, 46 RBI, and a 7% walk rate so far this year. He has also notched two steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.