How to Watch the Rangers vs. Rockies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 9:10 AM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:10 PM CDT
Jurickson Profar and Marcus Semien hit the field when the Colorado Rockies and Texas Rangers meet on Saturday at Globe Life Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers vs. Rockies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers rank ninth-best in MLB action with 58 total home runs.
- Texas' .444 slugging percentage ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- The Rangers are fifth in MLB with a .266 batting average.
- Texas has the No. 2 offense in baseball, scoring 6.2 runs per game (273 total runs).
- The Rangers are fourth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .337.
- The Rangers' 9.2 strikeouts per game rank 23rd in the majors.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Texas' pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Texas has the eighth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.83).
- The Rangers have the third-lowest WHIP in baseball (1.174).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rangers are sending Jon Gray (3-1) out for his ninth start of the season. He is 3-1 with a 3.15 ERA and 32 strikeouts through 45 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Saturday, May 13 against the Oakland Athletics, when the righty threw eight scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- Gray is looking for his third quality start in a row.
- Gray will try to continue a six-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Athletics||W 11-3||Away||Andrew Heaney||JP Sears|
|5/15/2023||Braves||L 12-0||Home||Cody Bradford||Charlie Morton|
|5/16/2023||Braves||W 7-4||Home||Dane Dunning||Jared Shuster|
|5/17/2023||Braves||L 6-5||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Spencer Strider|
|5/19/2023||Rockies||W 7-2||Home||Martín Pérez||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/20/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Jon Gray||Kyle Freeland|
|5/21/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Andrew Heaney||Connor Seabold|
|5/22/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Luis Ortiz|
|5/23/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Rich Hill|
|5/24/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Johan Oviedo|
|5/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Jon Gray||Grayson Rodriguez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.