Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
The field is shrinking at the French Open, with Cori Gauff set for a quarterfinal versus Iga Swiatek. Gauff's odds are the fourth-best in the field at +1400 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
On Wednesday, June 7 at 6:30 AM ET, Gauff will play Swiatek in the quarterfinals, after beating Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova 7-5, 6-2 in the previous round.
Gauff has current moneyline odds of +650 to win her next matchup versus Swiatek. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +1400
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff is coming off a 7-5, 6-2 win over No. 100-ranked Schmiedlova in the Round of 16 on Monday.
- Gauff is 37-16 over the past 12 months, with one tournament win.
- Gauff has a record of 3-3 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Gauff, over the past year, has played 53 matches across all court surfaces, and 20.2 games per match.
- Over the past year, Gauff has played six matches on clay, and 19.8 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has won 73.0% of her service games, and she has won 37.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Gauff has been victorious in 60.0% of her service games and 39.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.