Rangers vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
On Sunday, May 21, Marcus Semien's Texas Rangers (28-17) host Charlie Blackmon's Colorado Rockies (19-27) at Globe Life Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:35 PM ET.
The Rangers are the favorite in this one, at -225, while the underdog Rockies have +180 odds to win. The over/under for the matchup has been set at 9 runs.
Rangers vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Andrew Heaney - TEX (2-3, 4.71 ERA) vs Connor Seabold - COL (1-0, 5.14 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-230||+195||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-238||+190||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-210||+180||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Rockies game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (-225) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.44 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Adolis García hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
Rangers vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have won 15, or 65.2%, of the 23 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Rangers have gone 6-1 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter (85.7% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- The Rangers played as the moneyline favorite for five of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 36 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (44.4%) in those contests.
- The Rockies have yet to win this season when listed as an underdog of +180 or worse on the moneyline this season.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Rockies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rangers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||10th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+300||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.