How to Watch the Astros vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 6:18 PM CDT
Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros take the field on Monday at American Family Field against Corbin Burnes, who is starting for the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Astros vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros rank 25th in baseball with 40 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Houston ranks 24th in baseball, slugging .378.
- The Astros have the 15th-ranked batting average in the league (.245).
- Houston is the 19th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.4 runs per game (201 total).
- The Astros' .315 on-base percentage is 18th in MLB.
- Astros batters strike out 8.1 times per game, the sixth-fewest strikeouts in baseball.
- Houston's pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Houston has the top team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.21).
- Pitchers for the Astros combine for the No. 5-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.197).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Cristian Javier (4-1 with a 3.25 ERA and 59 strikeouts in 52 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Astros, his 10th of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the Chicago Cubs, the right-hander tossed six innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering two hits.
- Javier is looking to register his fourth quality start in a row in this game.
- Javier will try to last five or more innings for his 10th straight appearance. He's averaging 5.8 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Cubs||W 7-3||Home||Cristian Javier||Justin Steele|
|5/17/2023||Cubs||W 7-6||Home||J.P. France||Drew Smyly|
|5/19/2023||Athletics||W 5-1||Home||Brandon Bielak||Ken Waldichuk|
|5/20/2023||Athletics||W 3-2||Home||Hunter Brown||JP Sears|
|5/21/2023||Athletics||W 2-0||Home||Framber Valdez||James Kaprielian|
|5/22/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Cristian Javier||Corbin Burnes|
|5/23/2023||Brewers||-||Away||J.P. France||Corbin Burnes|
|5/24/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Brandon Bielak||Adrian Houser|
|5/26/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Hunter Brown||Kyle Muller|
|5/27/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Framber Valdez||Drew Rucinski|
|5/28/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Cristian Javier||Luis Medina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.