Heat vs. Celtics Injury Report Today - May 23
The injury report for the Miami Heat (44-38) ahead of their Eastern Conference finals game 4 against the Boston Celtics (57-25) currently features two players. The playoff matchup starts at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, May 23 from FTX Arena.
The teams meet once again after the Heat defeated the Celtics 128-102 Sunday. Gabe Vincent led the way with a team-high 29 points in the win for the Heat, while Jayson Tatum scored 14 points in the loss for the Celtics.
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Prediction|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
Miami Heat Injury Report Today
|Victor Oladipo||SG||Out For Season||Knee||10.7||3.1||3.5|
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Heat Season Insights
- The Heat average only 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics allow (111.4).
- Miami is 26-8 when scoring more than 111.4 points.
- The Heat have been scoring 111.6 points per contest in their last 10 appearances, an average that's a little higher than the 109.5 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
- Miami makes 12 three-pointers per game (16th in the league), 1.1 fewer than its opponents (13.1). It is shooting 34.4% from beyond the arc (27th in the NBA) while allowing opponents to shoot 36.7%.
- The Heat rank 25th in the NBA with 110.4 points scored per 100 possessions, and ninth in the league defensively with 110.6 points conceded per 100 possessions.
Celtics Season Insights
- The Celtics' 117.9 points per game are 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat allow.
- Boston has put together a 49-12 record in games it scores more than 109.8 points.
- Over their previous 10 games, the Celtics are putting up 109.8 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than their season average (117.9).
- Boston hits 16 three-pointers per game (second-most in the league), 4.4 more than its opponents. It shoots 37.6% from deep (sixth-best in NBA), and its opponents are shooting 34.5%.
- The Celtics rank third in the NBA with 115.7 points scored per 100 possessions, and third defensively with 108.8 points conceded per 100 possessions.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.