Astros vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros hit the field on Wednesday at American Family Field against Adrian Houser, who gets the start for the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The Astros are -110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Brewers (-110). Houston is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The total is 9 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Astros vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- The Astros have been the underdog just one time in the past 10 contests and lost that game.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Astros and their foes are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Astros have not covered a spread in any of their past 10 games (two of those contests had a spread).
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have come away with seven wins in the 12 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Houston is 7-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -110 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Astros have a 52.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 48 opportunities.
- The Astros have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.