Marcus Semien Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Pirates - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 5:23 AM CDT
After going 1-for-5 with a triple in his most recent game, Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers take on the Pittsburgh Pirates (who will hand the ball to Johan Oviedo) at 12:35 PM ET on Wednesday.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-5 with a triple against the Pirates.
Marcus Semien Game Info & Props vs. the Pirates
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Pirates Starter: Johan Oviedo
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcus Semien? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
Marcus Semien At The Plate
- Semien has an OPS of .866, fueled by an OBP of .377 to go with a slugging percentage of .490. All three of those stats are tops among Texas hitters this season.
- Among qualifying batters in baseball, he ranks 16th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage, and 40th in slugging.
- Semien will look to extend his 13-game hitting streak. He's batting .364 during his last outings.
- Semien has gotten a hit in 38 of 48 games this season (79.2%), with multiple hits on 18 occasions (37.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 14.6% of his games in 2023, and 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Semien has picked up an RBI in 25 games this year (52.1%), with two or more RBI in nine of those contests (18.8%).
- He has scored in 31 games this season (64.6%), including multiple runs in 10 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Marcus Semien Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (70.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (87.5%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (37.5%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (70.8%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||17 (70.8%)|
Pirates Pitching Rankings
- The Pirates pitching staff ranks 12th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Pirates' 3.81 team ERA ranks seventh among all league pitching staffs.
- Pirates pitchers combine to give up the second-fewest home runs in baseball (44 total, 0.9 per game).
- Oviedo (3-3 with a 4.69 ERA and 43 strikeouts in 48 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Pirates, his 10th of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance came on Friday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when he threw six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing two hits.
- The 25-year-old's 4.69 ERA ranks 58th, 1.542 WHIP ranks 68th, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 42nd among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.