Rangers vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 12:41 PM CDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 5:48 PM CDT
Friday's contest features the Baltimore Orioles (33-17) and the Texas Rangers (31-18) squaring off at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Orioles according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET on May 26.
The probable pitchers are Grayson Rodriguez (2-1) for the Orioles and Jon Gray (4-1) for the Rangers.
Rangers vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Orioles 6, Rangers 5.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rangers Player Props|
|Orioles vs Rangers Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 contests, the Rangers were named underdogs twice and lost each contest.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Texas and its foes are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rangers have not covered a spread in any of their past 10 games (one of those mathchups had a spread).
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 18 games this season and have come away with the win 10 times (55.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Texas has been victorious five times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Texas scores the most runs in baseball (310 total, 6.3 per game).
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.77 ERA this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||Rockies||W 11-5||Jon Gray vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 21||Rockies||W 13-3||Andrew Heaney vs Connor Seabold|
|May 22||@ Pirates||L 6-4||Dane Dunning vs Luis Ortiz|
|May 23||@ Pirates||W 6-1||Nathan Eovaldi vs Rich Hill|
|May 24||@ Pirates||W 3-2||Martín Pérez vs Johan Oviedo|
|May 26||@ Orioles||-||Jon Gray vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|May 27||@ Orioles||-||Andrew Heaney vs Dean Kremer|
|May 28||@ Orioles||-||Dane Dunning vs Kyle Bradish|
|May 29||@ Tigers||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 30||@ Tigers||-||Martín Pérez vs Alex Faedo|
|May 31||@ Tigers||-||Jon Gray vs Joey Wentz|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.