Stars vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 5
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals will see the Vegas Golden Knights host the Dallas Stars on Saturday, May 27, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are ahead in the series 3-1. Oddsmakers list the Stars as underdogs in this decisive matchup, giving them +125 odds on the moneyline against the Golden Knights (-145).
Before watching this matchup, here is a look at which squad we predict will emerge with the victory in Saturday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Saturday
Our projections model for this contest predicts a final score of Golden Knights 4, Stars 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-145)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-0.9)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars have a 9-18-27 record in overtime contests this season and a 47-21-14 overall record.
- In the 33 games Dallas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 39 points.
- In 14 games this season when the Stars ended a game with just one goal, they earned a total of eight points (3-9-2).
- When Dallas has scored two goals this season, they've earned 20 points (6-5-8 record).
- The Stars have scored more than two goals 63 times, earning 102 points from those matchups (47-8-8).
- Dallas has scored a lone power-play goal in 29 games this season and has recorded 38 points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Dallas is 34-13-8 (76 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents 40 times this season, and earned 46 points in those games.
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Stars AVG||Stars Rank|
|18th||20.3%||Power Play %||25%||5th|
|19th||77.4%||Penalty Kill %||83.5%||3rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.