The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Henrik Norlander
Henrik Norlander is in 112th place, with a score of +8, following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Looking to place a wager on Henrik Norlander at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Henrik Norlander Insights
- Norlander has finished better than par seven times and carded six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds.
- He has yet to finish any of his last 15 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Norlander has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on three occasions.
- In his past five events, Norlander has had an average finish of 65th.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five appearances.
- In his past five events, Norlander has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- Norlander has made the cut three times in a row, and hopes to extend that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Norlander has had an average finish of 80th in his past four appearances at this tournament.
- Norlander has made the cut in three of his past four appearances at this tournament.
- The most recent time Norlander played this event was in 2023, and he finished 117th.
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 88 below the average course on the PGA Tour in the past year (7,297).
- The courses that Norlander has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,285 yards, while Colonial Country Club will be at 7,209 yards this week.
Norlander's Last Time Out
- Norlander was relatively mediocre over the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 80th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.84 strokes on those 44 holes.
- Norlander shot better than 39% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- Norlander recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, worse than the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Norlander carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (1.8).
- Norlander had more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- In that last outing, Norlander's performance on the 44 par-4s included a bogey or worse six times (compared to the field's better average, 4.5).
- Norlander finished the AT&T Byron Nelson carding a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, while the field averaged 4.9 on the 12 par-5s.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Norlander finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Norlander Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Norlander's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.