The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: J.J. Spaun
J.J. Spaun is in 51st place, at E, after the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Looking to bet on J.J. Spaun at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
J.J. Spaun Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Spaun has scored better than par six times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
- Spaun has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- In his past five tournaments, Spaun's average finish has been 33rd.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five tournaments.
- Spaun has finished with a score better than the tournament average in three of his past five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In his past four appearances at this event, Spaun placed 50th in his only finish.
- Spaun has one made cut in his past four appearances at this tournament.
- Spaun finished 50th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,297 yards, which is longer than the 7,209-yard length for this event.
- The courses that Spaun has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,269 yards, while Colonial Country Club will be at 7,209 yards this week.
Spaun's Last Time Out
- Spaun was in the 90th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.42 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which placed him in the ninth percentile among all competitors.
- Spaun shot better than 35% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.96.
- Spaun carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Spaun did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Spaun's two birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.5).
- At that last tournament, Spaun's par-4 performance (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse 10 times (worse than the field average, 9.7).
- Spaun ended the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on one of four par-5s, underperforming the field average, 1.3.
- On the four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Spaun recorded the same number of bogeys or worse (one) as the tournament average.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Spaun Odds to Win: +25000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Spaun's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.