The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Paul Haley
Paul Haley is in 59th place, with a score of +1, following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Looking to place a wager on Paul Haley at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Paul Haley Insights
- Over his last eight rounds, Haley has shot better than par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his most recent eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Haley has carded a score within five shots of the day's best in two of his last eight rounds.
- In his past five events, Haley has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past five tournaments.
- Haley has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Haley finished 82nd when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- Haley will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,308 yards during the past year.
Haley's Last Time Out
- Haley finished in the fourth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson was poor, putting him in the third percentile of the field.
- Haley shot better than 69% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's six par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- Haley fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Haley carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.8).
- Haley did not record a birdie or better on any of the 22 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson. The tournament average was 6.8.
- At that most recent tournament, Haley posted a bogey or worse on five of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Haley ended the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on four of six par-5s, worse than the tournament average, 4.9.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Haley finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Haley Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Haley's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.