The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Sam Ryder
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and after the second round Sam Ryder is in 93rd place at +4.
Looking to place a wager on Sam Ryder at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Sam Ryder Insights
- Ryder has finished better than par four times and shot four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds.
- He has registered the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five twice in his last 11 rounds.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Ryder has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on three occasions.
- Ryder has finished in the top five once in his past five events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five events.
- In his past five events, Ryder has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average once.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Ryder finished 106th in his only finish at this event in four visits.
- Ryder has made the cut in one of his past four appearances at this tournament.
- Ryder finished 106th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. In the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,297.
- Colonial Country Club is 7,209 yards, 45 yards shorter than the average course Ryder has played in the past year (7,254).
Ryder's Last Time Out
- Ryder was good on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of the field.
- His 4.42-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship was below average, putting him in the ninth percentile of the field.
- Ryder shot better than just 1% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.96.
- Ryder carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, worse than the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Ryder did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Ryder had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 4.5 on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship.
- At that most recent competition, Ryder's performance on the 24 par-4s included a bogey or worse 11 times (compared to the field's better average, 9.7).
- Ryder ended the PGA Championship without recording a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, while the field averaged 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- On the four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Ryder fell short compared to the field average of 1.0 bogey or worse on those holes by recording two.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Ryder Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Ryder's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.