NFL Futures: Dallas Cowboys 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The Dallas Cowboys won 12 games last season and were eliminated in the divisional round of the playoffs. Bookmakers have set their 2023 over/under at 10.5 wins.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Cowboys: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Cowboys' win total with DraftKings!
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas won 10 games against the spread last season, failing to cover seven times.
- Cowboys games went over the point total nine out of 17 times last season.
- Dallas totaled 354.9 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 11th in the . On defense, it ranked 12th, allowing 330.2 yards per game.
- The Cowboys picked up eight wins at home last year and four on the road.
- When favorites, Dallas was 9-3. As underdogs, the Cowboys went 3-2.
- In the NFC East the Cowboys were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Cowboys Impact Players
- Dak Prescott racked up 2,860 passing yards (238.3 per game) with a 66.2% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 23 touchdowns with 15 interceptions. He also had 182 rushing yards on 45 carries and one touchdown.
- A year ago Tony Pollard churned out 1,007 rushing yards (62.9 per game) and scored nine touchdowns. He tacked on 39 catches for 371 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Last year CeeDee Lamb was targeted 156 times and had 107 catches for 1,359 yards with nine touchdowns.
- Last season, Micah Parsons racked up 13.5 sacks, 13.0 TFL and 65 tackles.
- Daron Bland intercepted five passes and tacked on 52 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended last season.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Dallas 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Cowboys are playing the fourth-hardest schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total from last year).
- In 2023, Dallas will match up with 10 teams that had winning records last season, including four that won 12 or more games, while facing two squads that totaled five or fewer wins a year ago.
- The Cowboys will clash with nine returning playoff teams and eight teams with negative playoff odds in 2023.
Cowboys Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -425
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +135
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.