Jeremy Pena Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 5
Jeremy Pena and his .395 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (85 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Houston Astros versus the Toronto Blue Jays and Alek Manoah on June 5 at 7:07 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Angels.
Jeremy Pena Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Alek Manoah
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jeremy Pena? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jeremy Pena At The Plate
- Pena is batting .252 with 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 13 walks.
- Pena has reached base via a hit in 37 games this year (of 57 played), and had multiple hits in 16 of those games.
- He has homered in 14.0% of his games in 2023, and 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 31.6% of his games this season, Pena has notched at least one RBI. In seven of those games (12.3%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 47.4% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 10.5%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jeremy Pena Home/Away Batting Splits
|20 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (68.0%)|
|7 (21.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (36.0%)|
|17 (53.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (40.0%)|
|4 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|9 (28.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (36.0%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.79 team ERA that ranks seventh among all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to surrender 78 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in the league).
- Manoah gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season. He is 1-6 with a 5.46 ERA and 48 strikeouts in 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when the righty tossed four innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.46, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 12 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .269 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.