Jonah Heim Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 5
Jonah Heim -- with a slugging percentage of .553 in his past 10 games, including one home run -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the St. Louis Cardinals, with Adam Wainwright on the mound, on June 5 at 8:05 PM ET.
In his last game, he collected five RBI (going 2-for-4 with a home run) against the Mariners.
Jonah Heim Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Adam Wainwright
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonah Heim? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jonah Heim At The Plate
- Heim is hitting .297 with 14 doubles, seven home runs and 14 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, he ranks 17th in batting average, 49th in on-base percentage, and 37th in slugging.
- Heim will look to extend his eight-game hitting streak. He's batting .444 with one homer during his last games.
- Heim has picked up a hit in 37 of 50 games this season, with multiple hits 16 times.
- He has gone deep in 14.0% of his games in 2023, and 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Heim has had at least one RBI in 50.0% of his games this year (25 of 50), with two or more RBI 11 times (22.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- In 22 of 50 games this year, he has scored, and eight of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jonah Heim Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (69.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (77.8%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (37.0%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (33.3%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.7%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (44.4%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Cardinals have a 4.24 team ERA that ranks 16th among all league pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to give up 61 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.
- Wainwright (2-1 with a 6.15 ERA and 16 strikeouts in 26 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Cardinals, his sixth of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- The 41-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.15, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in five games this season. Opposing hitters have a .325 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.