Nate Lowe Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 5
Nate Lowe, with a slugging percentage of .349 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the St. Louis Cardinals, with Adam Wainwright on the hill, June 5 at 8:05 PM ET.
In his last game, he went 1-for-4 against the Mariners.
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Adam Wainwright
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -286)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe is hitting .280 with 16 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 28 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 39th, his on-base percentage ranks 39th, and he is 80th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe has reached base via a hit in 46 games this year (of 58 played), and had multiple hits in 15 of those games.
- In six games this season, he has homered (10.3%, and 2.3% of his trips to the plate).
- Lowe has had at least one RBI in 44.8% of his games this year (26 of 58), with more than one RBI seven times (12.1%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 31 games this year (53.4%), including 10 multi-run games (17.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
|20 (74.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||26 (83.9%)|
|6 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (29.0%)|
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (51.6%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (6.5%)|
|14 (51.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (38.7%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 16th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 16th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.24).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow 61 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.
- Wainwright makes the start for the Cardinals, his sixth of the season. He is 2-1 with a 6.15 ERA and 16 strikeouts through 26 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Monday against the Kansas City Royals, the righty went five innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- In five games this season, the 41-year-old has an ERA of 6.15, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .325 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.