Robbie Grossman Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 5
Robbie Grossman and his .400 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (88 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the St. Louis Cardinals and Adam Wainwright on June 5 at 8:05 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he went 1-for-5 with a double and two RBI against the Mariners.
Robbie Grossman Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Adam Wainwright
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Robbie Grossman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Robbie Grossman At The Plate
- Grossman is hitting .239 with seven doubles, six home runs and 19 walks.
- In 64.7% of his 51 games this season, Grossman has picked up at least one hit. He's also had eight multi-hit games.
- In 11.8% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Grossman has picked up an RBI in 33.3% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 17.6% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in four contests.
- In 25 of 51 games this year, he has scored, and seven of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Robbie Grossman Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (57.7%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (15.4%)|
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (50.0%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (30.8%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 16th in the league.
- The Cardinals' 4.24 team ERA ranks 16th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (61 total, 1.0 per game).
- Wainwright (2-1) takes the mound for the Cardinals in his sixth start of the season. He has a 6.15 ERA in 26 1/3 innings pitched, with 16 strikeouts.
- His most recent appearance came on Monday against the Kansas City Royals, when the righty tossed five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- In five games this season, the 41-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.15, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .325 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.