Yordan Alvarez Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 5
Yordan Alvarez -- with an on-base percentage of .326 in his past 10 games, 63 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Houston Astros versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Alek Manoah on the mound, on June 5 at 7:07 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Angels.
Yordan Alvarez Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Alek Manoah
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +300)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Yordan Alvarez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Yordan Alvarez At The Plate
- Alvarez leads Houston with 52 hits and an OBP of .389 this season.
- Among qualified hitters in baseball, he ranks 48th in batting average, 14th in on-base percentage, and fourth in slugging.
- In 38 of 53 games this season (71.7%) Alvarez has had a hit, and in 11 of those games he had more than one (20.8%).
- In 24.5% of his games this season, he has homered, and 6.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Alvarez has driven home a run in 26 games this season (49.1%), including more than one RBI in 28.3% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on six occasions..
- In 60.4% of his games this season (32 of 53), he has scored, and in five of those games (9.4%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Yordan Alvarez Home/Away Batting Splits
|22 (73.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (69.6%)|
|5 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (26.1%)|
|17 (56.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (65.2%)|
|5 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (34.8%)|
|12 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (60.9%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays have the seventh-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.79).
- The Blue Jays rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (78 total, 1.3 per game).
- Manoah (1-6 with a 5.46 ERA and 48 strikeouts in 57 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, the righty tossed four innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.46, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 12 games this season. Opponents are hitting .269 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.