Astros vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
Bo Bichette and the Toronto Blue Jays (33-28) will host Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros (36-24) at Rogers Centre on Tuesday, June 6, with a start time of 7:07 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are listed as -140 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Astros (+120). The game's over/under is set at 8 runs.
Astros vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Probable Pitchers: Kevin Gausman - TOR (4-3, 2.76 ERA) vs Hunter Brown - HOU (5-2, 3.75 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Astros Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Blue Jays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to put money on the Astros' matchup against the Blue Jays but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Astros (+120) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Astros to beat the Blue Jays with those odds, and the Astros emerge with the victory, you'd get back $22.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Alex Bregman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Astros|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Prediction|
Astros vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have won 22, or 56.4%, of the 39 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Blue Jays have gone 14-10 (58.3%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for Toronto.
- The Blue Jays went 5-2 over the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Toronto and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Astros have been victorious in eight, or 61.5%, of the 13 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Astros have been listed as an underdog of +120 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Astros have been underdogs just once and won that contest.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Astros vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Alex Bregman||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+175)|
|Jeremy Pena||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+260)|
|José Abreu||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+190)|
|Mauricio Dubon||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+280)|
|Kyle Tucker||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+700||4th||1st|
|Win AL West||-175||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.