How to Watch the Braves vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 6
The New York Mets and Pete Alonso take the field in the first game of a three-game series against Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday at Truist Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Braves vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Braves are third in baseball with 97 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Atlanta's .461 slugging percentage ranks second-best in MLB.
- The Braves are eighth in the majors with a .259 batting average.
- Atlanta has the No. 5 offense in MLB play, scoring 5.0 runs per game (297 total runs).
- The Braves rank fifth in MLB with a .330 on-base percentage.
- The Braves' 8.6 strikeouts per game rank 12th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Atlanta has a collective 9.6 K/9, the second-best in the majors.
- Atlanta has a 3.68 team ERA that ranks sixth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.276).
Mets Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mets have hit 69 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the league.
- New York ranks 20th in the majors with a .394 team slugging percentage.
- The Mets rank 20th in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- New York has scored the 20th-most runs in the majors this season with 258 (4.3 per game).
- The Mets have an OBP of .319 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Mets are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking third with an average of 7.4 strikeouts per game.
- New York averages the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the majors this season.
- New York has the 21st-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Mets rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.342 WHIP this season.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bryce Elder (3-0) takes the mound for the Braves in his 12th start of the season. He's put together a 1.92 ERA in 65 2/3 innings pitched, with 56 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Oakland Athletics, when he threw 7 1/3 innings, allowing one earned run while giving up five hits.
- Elder is aiming to record his fourth straight quality start in this matchup.
- Elder will look to build on a 12-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.9 frames per outing).
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher
- Carlos Carrasco (2-2) will take to the mound for the Mets and make his seventh start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on six hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third quality start in a row.
- Carrasco has pitched five or more innings in four straight games and will look to extend that streak.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/30/2023||Athletics||L 2-1||Away||Bryce Elder||JP Sears|
|5/31/2023||Athletics||W 4-2||Away||Jared Shuster||James Kaprielian|
|6/2/2023||Diamondbacks||L 3-2||Away||Charlie Morton||Merrill Kelly|
|6/3/2023||Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Away||Spencer Strider||Ryne Nelson|
|6/4/2023||Diamondbacks||W 8-5||Away||Mike Soroka||Zac Gallen|
|6/6/2023||Mets||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Carlos Carrasco|
|6/7/2023||Mets||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Max Scherzer|
|6/8/2023||Mets||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Justin Verlander|
|6/9/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Mike Soroka||MacKenzie Gore|
|6/10/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Mike Soroka||Trevor Williams|
|6/11/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Jake Irvin|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mets Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/31/2023||Phillies||W 4-1||Home||Carlos Carrasco||Aaron Nola|
|6/1/2023||Phillies||W 4-2||Home||Max Scherzer||Taijuan Walker|
|6/2/2023||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Home||Justin Verlander||Chris Bassitt|
|6/3/2023||Blue Jays||L 2-1||Home||Tylor Megill||José Berríos|
|6/4/2023||Blue Jays||L 6-4||Home||Kodai Senga||Yusei Kikuchi|
|6/6/2023||Braves||-||Away||Carlos Carrasco||Bryce Elder|
|6/7/2023||Braves||-||Away||Max Scherzer||Charlie Morton|
|6/8/2023||Braves||-||Away||Justin Verlander||Spencer Strider|
|6/9/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Tylor Megill||Luis Ortiz|
|6/10/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Kodai Senga||Rich Hill|
|6/11/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Carlos Carrasco||Johan Oviedo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.