How to Watch the Rangers vs. Cardinals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 6
Dane Dunning and Matthew Liberatore are the projected starters when the Texas Rangers and St. Louis Cardinals face off on Tuesday at Globe Life Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Cardinals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers rank ninth in MLB play with 77 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas' .460 slugging percentage is third-best in MLB.
- The Rangers lead MLB with a .278 batting average.
- Texas has the top offense in MLB action, scoring 6.4 runs per game (380 total runs).
- The Rangers have a league-best .345 on-base percentage.
- The Rangers strike out 8.8 times per game, the No. 14 average in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Texas has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- Texas has a 3.62 team ERA that ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine for the No. 2 WHIP in the majors (1.186).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Dunning (4-1) takes the mound for the Rangers in his sixth start of the season. He's put together a 2.06 ERA in 48 2/3 innings pitched, with 32 strikeouts.
- The righty's most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Detroit Tigers, when he threw five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Dunning is trying to record his third quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Dunning will try to build upon a six-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 3.7 frames per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/31/2023||Tigers||L 3-2||Away||Dane Dunning||Joey Wentz|
|6/2/2023||Mariners||W 2-0||Home||Jon Gray||Luis Castillo|
|6/3/2023||Mariners||W 16-6||Home||Andrew Heaney||Bryan Woo|
|6/4/2023||Mariners||W 12-3||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Bryce Miller|
|6/5/2023||Cardinals||W 4-3||Home||Martín Pérez||Adam Wainwright|
|6/6/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Matthew Liberatore|
|6/7/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Jon Gray||Jack Flaherty|
|6/9/2023||Rays||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||Taj Bradley|
|6/10/2023||Rays||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Shane McClanahan|
|6/11/2023||Rays||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Zach Eflin|
|6/12/2023||Angels||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Tyler Anderson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.