Rangers vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
On Tuesday, June 6 at 8:05 PM ET, the Texas Rangers (39-20) host the St. Louis Cardinals (25-36) at Globe Life Field. Dane Dunning will get the nod for the Rangers, while Matthew Liberatore will take the mound for the Cardinals.
The Cardinals are +115 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Rangers (-140). A 9.5-run total has been set in this contest.
Rangers vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Dunning - TEX (4-1, 2.06 ERA) vs Liberatore - STL (1-1, 4.91 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-145||+125||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Cardinals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (-140) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.14 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Marcus Semien get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Cardinals|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Rangers vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 33 times this season and won 23, or 69.7%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Rangers have a record of 19-6 (76%).
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 58.3%.
- The Rangers played as the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Cardinals have won in nine, or 40.9%, of the 22 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Cardinals have a win-loss record of 2-7 when favored by +115 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cardinals have been underdogs twice and lost both contests.
- St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over just once in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+130)|
|Jonah Heim||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+150)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+300)||0.5 (+125)|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+140)|
|Nate Lowe||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1400||6th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+180||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.