Jacob Meyers Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Guardians - June 9
Jacob Meyers -- with a slugging percentage of .514 in his past 10 games, including three home runs -- will be in action for the Houston Astros against the Cleveland Guardians, with Logan Allen on the hill, on June 9 at 7:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-3) against the Blue Jays.
Jacob Meyers Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Logan Allen
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jacob Meyers? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jacob Meyers At The Plate
- Meyers is hitting .253 with eight doubles, a triple, six home runs and 13 walks.
- Meyers has gotten a hit in 28 of 46 games this season (60.9%), with multiple hits on 10 occasions (21.7%).
- In six games this year, he has homered (13.0%, and 3.4% of his trips to the dish).
- In 12 games this season (26.1%), Meyers has picked up an RBI, and in six of those games (13.0%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 18 games this season (39.1%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jacob Meyers Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 27th in the league with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have the sixth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.77).
- The Guardians give up the third-fewest home runs in baseball (60 total, one per game).
- Allen (3-2 with a 2.76 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 45 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his ninth of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Saturday against the Minnesota Twins, when he went six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.76, with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in eight games this season. Opponents have a .264 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.