Jonah Heim Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Rays - June 9
On Friday, Jonah Heim (.579 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including one home run) and the Texas Rangers play the Tampa Bay Rays, whose starting pitcher will be Tyler Glasnow. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Jonah Heim Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonah Heim? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jonah Heim At The Plate
- Heim has 14 doubles, seven home runs and 14 walks while hitting .290.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 24th, his on-base percentage ranks 64th, and he is 51st in the league in slugging.
- Heim has gotten at least one hit in 73.1% of his games this year (38 of 52), with more than one hit 16 times (30.8%).
- He has hit a long ball in 13.5% of his games this year, and 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Heim has had at least one RBI in 48.1% of his games this season (25 of 52), with more than one RBI 11 times (21.2%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- In 44.2% of his games this season (23 of 52), he has scored, and in eight of those games (15.4%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jonah Heim Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rays have a 3.54 team ERA that ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rays allow the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (63 total, one per game).
- Glasnow (0-0) takes the mound for the Rays to make his third start this season.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Boston Red Sox, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing one earned run while giving up four hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.