Josh Jung Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Rays - June 9
The Texas Rangers, including Josh Jung (.429 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 86 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his previous game (1-for-3) against the Cardinals.
Josh Jung Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Jung? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Josh Jung At The Plate
- Jung has 12 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 17 walks while hitting .293.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB, he ranks 21st in batting average, 60th in on-base percentage, and 18th in slugging.
- Jung enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .316.
- In 75.9% of his games this year (44 of 58), Jung has picked up at least one hit, and in 19 of those games (32.8%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has hit a home run in 10 games this season (17.2%), homering in 4.8% of his chances at the plate.
- Jung has had at least one RBI in 32.8% of his games this year (19 of 58), with more than one RBI 11 times (19.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- In 50.0% of his games this season (29 of 58), he has scored, and in 12 of those games (20.7%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Jung Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- The Rays have the third-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.54).
- Rays pitchers combine to surrender 63 home runs (one per game), the eighth-fewest in the league.
- The Rays are sending Glasnow (0-0) out to make his third start of the season.
- His last time out was on Saturday against the Boston Red Sox, when the righty went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.