Kyle Tucker Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Guardians - June 9
On Friday, Kyle Tucker (.282 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 61 points below season-long percentage) and the Houston Astros play the Cleveland Guardians, whose starting pitcher will be Logan Allen. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Blue Jays.
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Logan Allen
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +140)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker leads Houston in slugging percentage (.440) thanks to 21 extra-base hits.
- In 38 of 61 games this year (62.3%) Tucker has had a hit, and in 17 of those games he had more than one (27.9%).
- He has gone deep in eight games this year (13.1%), homering in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 24 games this season (39.3%), Tucker has picked up an RBI, and in 10 of those games (16.4%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 21 of 61 games this year, he has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Guardians' 3.77 team ERA ranks sixth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Guardians give up the third-fewest home runs in baseball (60 total, one per game).
- Allen (3-2 with a 2.76 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 45 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his ninth of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Minnesota Twins, when he threw six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In eight games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 2.76, with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .264 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.