Leody Taveras Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Rays - June 9
The Texas Rangers, including Leody Taveras (.243 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-1) against the Cardinals.
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +320)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +195)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras has 10 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 13 walks while batting .295.
- In 63.8% of his games this season (30 of 47), Taveras has picked up at least one hit, and in 13 of those games (27.7%) he recorded more than one.
- He has homered in 6.4% of his games in 2023, and 1.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Taveras has had at least one RBI in 27.7% of his games this year (13 of 47), with two or more RBI six times (12.8%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 44.7% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 10.6%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rays have a 3.54 team ERA that ranks third among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to surrender the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (63 total, one per game).
- The Rays are sending Glasnow (0-0) out for his third start of the season.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, the right-hander tossed 5 1/3 innings against the Boston Red Sox, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.