Wings vs. Dream Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - September 15
The Dallas Wings host the Atlanta Dream in the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, with Game 1 up next.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wings vs. Dream Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: College Park Center in Arlington, Texas
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Wings (-6.5)
- Over/Under: 169.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Wings vs. Dream Score Prediction
Prediction: Wings 88 Dream 81
Spread & Total Prediction for Wings vs. Dream
- Pick ATS: Wings (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (169.5)
Wings vs. Dream Spread & Total Insights
- Dallas has won 17 of the 27 games when it was favored on the moneyline this season (63%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -300 or shorter, the Wings have a record of 4-5 (44.4%).
- Dallas has beaten the spread 21 times in 39 games.
- Against the spread as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Wings are 5-7.
- There have been 23 Dallas' games (out of 39) that hit the over this season.
- The Wings have an average point total of 172.8 in their outings this year, 3.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
Wings Performance Insights
- The Wings have a top-five offense this year, ranking third-best in the league with 87.9 points per game. On defense, they rank ninth with 84.9 points allowed per contest.
- Dallas is dominating when it comes to rebounding, as it ranks best in the league in boards (38.7 per game) and best in rebounds allowed (32.1 per contest).
- The Wings rank fifth in the WNBA with 13.1 turnovers per game so far this year. Meanwhile, they rank fourth with 13.6 forced turnovers per game.
- The Wings, who rank seventh in the league with 6.8 treys per game, are shooting just 31.7% from downtown, which is worst in the WNBA.
- The Wings have struggled against threes this season, ranking third-worst in the WNBA in three-pointers allowed per game (8.2) and third-worst in three-point percentage allowed (36%).
- Dallas is attempting 51.8 two-pointers per game this year, which account for 70.8% of the shots it has taken (and 79.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it is attempting 21.3 threes per contest, which are 29.2% of its shots (and 20.8% of the team's buckets).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.