How to Watch the North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) meet the North Texas Mean Green (0-2) at Joe Aillet Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Offensively, Louisiana Tech ranks 72nd in the FBS with 29.0 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 79th in points allowed (321.0 points allowed per contest). North Texas' defense has been a bottom-25 unit in scoring defense this season, conceding 52.0 points per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the FBS. Offensively, it ranks 67th with 30.0 points per contest.
See how to watch this game on ESPN+ in the article below.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- TCU vs Houston
- Army vs UTSA
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Key Statistics
|North Texas||Louisiana Tech|
|386.5 (85th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||398.0 (11th)|
|591.5 (127th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||321.0 (114th)|
|146.0 (77th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||169.7 (62nd)|
|240.5 (63rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||228.3 (77th)|
|6 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (104th)|
|5 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (32nd)|
North Texas Stats Leaders
- Stone Earle leads North Texas with 270 yards on 22-of-39 passing with four touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 59 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 14 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Oscar Adaway III, has carried the ball 17 times for 73 yards (36.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Isaiah Johnson has rushed for 63 yards on 13 carries.
- Jay Maclin's 183 receiving yards (91.5 yards per game) are best on his team. He has seven receptions on 12 targets with three touchdowns.
- Damon Ward Jr. has collected 85 receiving yards (42.5 yards per game) and one touchdown on four receptions.
- Roderic Burns has racked up 81 reciving yards (40.5 ypg) this season.
Louisiana Tech Stats Leaders
- Hank Bachmeier has 684 passing yards for Louisiana Tech, completing 67.4% of his passes and collecting three touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- Keith Willis Jr. has 226 rushing yards on 26 carries with three touchdowns.
- Charvis Thornton has carried the ball 23 times for 113 yards (37.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Smoke Harris' team-high 211 yards as a receiver have come on 20 receptions (out of 23 targets) with one touchdown.
- Kyle Maxwell has caught five passes for 113 yards (37.7 yards per game) this year.
- Koby Duru has a total of 84 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing six throws and scoring two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Louisiana Tech or North Texas gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.