How to Watch the TCU vs. Houston Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The TCU Horned Frogs (1-1) square off against a familiar opponent when they visit the Houston Cougars (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium in a Big 12 clash.
On offense, TCU has been a top-25 unit, ranking 19th-best in the FBS by compiling 491.5 yards per game. The defense ranks 106th (414 yards allowed per game). Houston ranks 72nd in total yards per game (388.5), but it has been less effective defensively, ranking 21st-worst in the FBS with 443.5 total yards surrendered per contest.
For more specifics of this matchup, including where and how to watch on FOX, keep reading.
TCU vs. Houston Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Virginia vs Maryland
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Florida State vs Boston College
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Penn State vs Illinois
TCU vs. Houston Key Statistics
|491.5 (36th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||388.5 (83rd)|
|414 (95th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.5 (102nd)|
|195.5 (37th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||142 (81st)|
|296 (35th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||246.5 (61st)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
TCU Stats Leaders
- Chandler Morris has been a dual threat for TCU so far this season. He has 542 passing yards, completing 69.4% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He's rushed for 93 yards (46.5 ypg) on 11 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Emani Bailey has carried the ball 33 times for a team-high 231 yards on the ground.
- Warren Thompson has hauled in nine catches for 110 yards (55 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. .
- John Paul Richardson has grabbed seven passes while averaging 43.5 yards per game.
- Jared Wiley has compiled eight catches for 78 yards, an average of 39 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
Houston Stats Leaders
- Donovan Smith has been a dual threat for Houston this season. He has 493 passing yards (246.5 per game) while completing 60.5% of his passes. He's thrown four touchdown passes and one interception this season. On the ground, he's compiled 88 yards (44 ypg) on 29 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tony Mathis is his team's leading rusher with 16 carries for 98 yards, or 49 per game.
- Sam Brown has racked up 244 receiving yards on 15 catches to pace his squad so far this season.
- Joseph Manjack IV has put up a 102-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 10 passes on 13 targets.
- Matthew Golden's 20 targets have resulted in nine receptions for 96 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed TCU or Houston gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.